WRITING AN INFORMAL LETTER
TO A FRIEND
(1º ESO- SECCIÓN BILINGÜE)
CHOOSE ONE of these uncommon objects.
Then, write a letter to a friend telling them how you found it and what you did with it later.
Answer these questions:
1. WHERE did you find it?
2. WHERE were you?
3. WHO were you with?
4. WHY was it unusual?
5. WHAT did you do with the object?
6. WHAT happened in the end?
BEFORE YOU WRITE YOUR FINAL VERSION, CHECK THIS:
- Does the letter answer all the questions?
- Has it got all the necessary information?
- Is it easy to understand?
- Is it well organised?
- Is the grammar correct?
- Have you used different words?
- Have you used punctuation and capital letters?
...AND THESE ARE SOME OF THE STORIES MY STUDENTS OF 1º ESO B PRODUCED!!
VERY IMAGINATIVE I MUST SAY!!!
WOW! THEY REALLY SURPRISED ME WITH
THE UNEXPECTED TURNS OF THEIR STORIES!