1st BACHILLERATO ARTES
ADVANCED CONTRAST 1
STUDENT'S BOOK p22 answer key
1. has existed
3. didn't have / created
4. have been / were
5. has used / imported
1. - How long have organised fire brigades existed?
- Organised fire brigades have existed for over 2,000 years.
2. - Who established the first fire brigade in ancient Rome?
- The emperor Augustus established the first fire brigade in ancient Rome.
3. - When did insurance companies form fire brigades in London?
- Insurance companies formed fire brigades in London after the Great Fire in 1666.
4. - How long has France had organised fire brigades?
- France has had organised fire brigades since 1810.
1. happened 2. has become 3. have crashed 4. has grown
5. began 6. have added 7. have planted 8. were
STUDENT'S BOOK p131 answer key
1. hasn't been 2. destroyed 3. Did...go
4. has...called 5. heard 6. Have...found
WORKBOOK p15 answer key
1. They disappeared a month ago.
2. Yes, but it hasn't arrived yet.
3. No, I saw snow when I went skiing in Switzerland last year.
4. Yes, I haven't eaten since the morning.
5. You have just missed him. He left five minutes ago.