domingo, 9 de noviembre de 2014

1st BACHILLERATO ARTES
ADVANCED CONTRAST 1
 HOMEWORK: WORKBOOK p.4, 6 and 7
ANSWER KEY:
-Page 4, ex. 3. USEFUL EXPRESSIONS:
1. The most interesting place I've visited is
2. Really
3. I enjoyed seeing
4. The best thing about
5. Sounds amazing
6. I'd give anything to go
- Page 6, ex. 7. CORRECT THE ERRORS:
1. I was listening to my iPod while I was walking.
2. What time did your flight take off yesterday?
3. Mike always calls me at about 10 o'clock.
4. Our school needs three new teachers.
5. When I was younger, I took guitar lessons for a year.
- Page 6, ex. 8. TRANSLATE:
1. La semana que viene vamos de viaje a Lisboa.
2. Contrataron a un nuevo guía ayer.
3. ¿Qué hacías mientras que buscábamos alojamiento?
4. Estoy pensando en hacer turismo mañana.
5. Mis padres siempre afrontan sus problemas.
- Page 7, DESCRIBING SCENES:
- ex. 1:     1. C   2. B   3. A   4. D
1. rural / peaceful     2. noisy   3. deserted   4. flat / deserted
- ex. 2:      1. remote   2. rocky   3. impressive   4. colourful   5. exotic

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario